Global Shores Life Coaching and Counseling services focus on creating a transformative vision of how you want your life to be and helps you get there.
Julia Loren offers profound insights and compassionate counseling techniques gained over 20 years of counseling individuals, couples and families around the world. She is a Master Coach as well as a sought after retreat speaker who has facilitated retreats around the world.
She has specific expertise in women’s spiritual and career (work/life) issues; adoption issues; individual and family military and ex-pat stress; acute stress due to natural disasters and war; and religious transitions, trauma and abuse.
Julia has been involved with writing several books about the varieties of spiritual experiences and current Church history and cultures – all with a bent towards helping people gain discernment and enter into a greater sense of joy, awe and wonder in life.
Julia has a Masters in Marriage & Family Counseling (Seattle Pacific University). She is a licensed professional mental health counselor in Florida and Washington State and National Board certified. She also offers life coaching, personal and group retreats, and beach walk and talk sessions.
Extensive therapeutic training background:
- Positive Psychology
- The Power of Intention and Creative Visualization
- Interpersonal psychotherapy (brief therapy)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy for children (including sand tray)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing to enhance willingness to embrace change
- Food disorders, Substance use and abuse moderation to cessation therapy
- Faith-based counseling techniques
(904) 323- 3104