Counseling and Consulting Available Globally
via secure online/video conference room
In Home Counseling Support
No matter where you are in the world – Global Shores Counseling comes to you. All you need to do is call and set up a time to meet through secure video conferencing. Don’t have internet access? We can offer consulting and counseling through phone conferencing as well.
Beach “Office” Open – Lower Florida Keys
If you are tired of zoom and want to talk to someone in person in the lower Keys, Fl, Julia is available for outdoor “office” counseling services. Forget zoom. Get out of the house. Special locations offer privacy (and shade) near Key West with room for social distancing. Masks optional and not preferable in the outdoors. Individual and family counseling available.
About Julia Loren
Julia Loren offers profound insights and compassionate counseling techniques gained over 20 years of counseling college aged young adults, single/separated/divorced/widowed women, military couples, school-aged children and families around the world. She is an author, a Master Life Coach as well as a sought after retreat speaker who has facilitated creative, empowering retreats around the world.
She has specific expertise in:
- women’s spiritual and career (work/life) issues;
- relationship counseling – divorce, separation;
- how your family of origin impacts your present relationships;
- adoption issues;
- ex-pat stressors and work/life issues;
- managing transitions / anxiety;
- war trauma;
- apathy & depression;
- stressors related to singleness and solo living;
- religious transitions, trauma and spiritual abuse.
Julia has a Masters in Marriage & Family Counseling (Seattle Pacific University). She is a licensed professional mental health counselor in Florida and Washington State and National Board certified. She also offers life coaching, personal and group retreats, and beach walk and talk sessions.
Therapeutic modalities used:
- Narrative Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Interpersonal psychotherapy (brief therapy)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy for children (including sand tray)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing to enhance willingness to embrace change
- Food disorders / Substance use moderation to cessation therapy
- Spiritual Psychology and Faith-based counseling techniques
For information and to schedule an initial consult, please contact Julia directly:
You cannot change your past, but the future awaits your intentional design.